Tuesday, May 12, 2009

shes demanding...something...what?

demanding, I might be at times. sure. Ill admit to it.


Im demanding more time.
more time for me to get my busy butt back online to slave away hour after hour to make another post for you.


IM DOING THIS FOR YOU!
ahem.
this blog is supposed to be fun, and boy will it be fun. I think. .. . . . . where am I?


Oh yes, Im on my second wind of the night, its 12:53am. Ive been awake since around 4am yesterday.

crazy? no.

tired? not really.
will I explain why? sure.


next post.


muhahahahah ahah ahha ha ha....ha. ugh.
Xk

PS. Aunt, youve still not read my True Love Story post. I am ashamed to be your neice [not really, I love you.] but from now on, I shall put a Ps. just for you, until you read said post. so read it. now. this is getting rediculous. end of story.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com - background image by Wagner Campelo